MH-TDLO is a consulting law office based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. Its services are entrenched in the legal sphere of investment, trade and development. MH-TDLO is featured by Who’s Who Legal, Trade & Customs 2010 as one of the leading law offices in trade and customs issues. It has professionals who have been playing a leading and key role in Ethiopia’s investment, multilateral and regional trade negotiations. They are also authorities in the academic sphere.
It has also a wider network of legal and economics professionals and associates in US, Europe, and other African countries. We assist our clients – private businesses and government institutions - in understanding and mapping out trade and investment environment and share best experiences around the world.
MH-TDLO’s areas of expertise are:
- Research documents easy to understand
- Efficient and on time assignment delivery
- Experienced specialists
- Multi-disciplinary legal solutions for business
- Up to date and progressive way of doing business
- Client suited problem solving approach
- Post assignment follow-up and support
MH-TDLO has professionals with extensive hands-on experience and knowledge in developing and implementing trade and investment projects. Our team members haveworked with governments, private sector organs, donor organizations and regional trade offices on trade and development issues in Ethiopia and abroad.
Apart from working closely on Ethiopia’s WTO accession process, MH-TDLO has successfully undertaken projects in Syria, Malawi, Tanzania, and Zanzibar.
Featured by Who’s Who Legal, 2010 as leading private practice lawyer on trade and customs.
- HTSPE, UK: Support to the formulation of the Transforming Triggering Facility (TTF)
- ITC: Regulatory audit - Ethiopia: Logistics & Transportation
- CARDNO EMERGING MARKETS, BELGIUM
- Reviewing the trade remedy laws of Syria and training of stakeholders in WTO trade remedies law, Cardno Emerging Market
- UNDP: Impact Assessment Study on Anti-Dumping Law and Practice of Ethiopia vis-à-vis WTO Law and Regulation.
- Impact Assessment Study on Countervailing Duty Law and Practice of Ethiopia vis-à-vis WTO Law and Regulation.
- BKP Development Consulting and Research, Reviewing Malawi’s trade and trade related legislation for WTO Compliance,
- IBF International Consulting, TA to the Zanzibar Ministry of Tourism, Trade and Investment (MTTI)
- Fintrac Inc. USAID/ATEP,
- FSFP: Impact of globalization on foreign policy and national sovereignty, Forum for the Study of Foreign Policy
P.O.Box 40769, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia T: 251 11 662 3353, 251 911 412642